Minecraft is a free-to-explore pixel game. At first you may think the graphics of this game is terrible, how can it be so ugly haha! But when you actually start playing the game, you will find that the developers of this game are simply too creative.
It's a free world where you can create whatever you like. The largest block in the Overworld has a total of 921.6 quadrillion blocks, and it would take 6 billion years to remove one block every second!
In Minecraft, you can not only explore freely in the main world, but also play online in mods created by other players, including FPS, snowball fights, survival exploration and other different gameplays!
In this game, it seems like you only have to do two things, build and destroy, but is that really the case? Can you create amazing buildings and complexes using the different foundations provided by the game? This will be a big challenge!
How to play?
1. Looting of soil, wood and other materials
2. Build shelters and manufacture weapons
3. In the long cold night, there is a group of dangerous beings
4. Live to the end, you are the winner!
5. You can also play online with friends, and there are many free DIY games